Thursday, December 31, 2009

[JPN#4] Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

Best wishes to all of you!

I really hope that this year will be the most memorable year of my life. Come to think of it, for me, it's just like a dream. A dream comes true. I think it was three years ago. I went to Canada on the exchange program called UCE [Universal Cultural Exchange].In my host family, there was another exchange student from Japan [she was not really an exchane student though. like studying english?]. That was the first time I felt like... I don't know... like this is where I'm supposed to be? Anyway, that started it all.

When will I get my host family? Even I know my flight details, I still don't know where I'll stay. Anyway, I hope they will show up [?] by these 3 months. LESS THAN 3 MONTHS TO GO NOW. Enjoy your life in your home country and in March we will have the most exciting year together!

See ya,
Namwan

No comments:

Post a Comment